The living room has a southwestern decor. You can sit by the fire and
while away the hours watching the flames dance, enjoying friendly conversation.
This cabin is the perfect place for a couple, a small family or a group of women
looking for an opportunity to grow closer together.|
We're here for you. It's your time.
You'll want to stay forever!
If you are an avid reader there are a variety of magazines for your reading pleasure. The shelves above the windows have books of all varieties and games for your entertainment.
Vaulted Living Room
- Pets welcome
- Front, Back Porches, outdoor grill, fire pit
- Wood burning stove
- Electric Heat and Window Air Conditioning
- Books, Magazines and Games
- 3/4 Bath (Shower, Sink, Toilet)
- Towels and Linens provided
- Spacious double futon, 1 chair
- Wood burning stove, comfy, end tables
- Compact kitchen
- Table, Tractor seat chairs
- Counter top w/ seating,
- Apt. size Range w/ oven
- Refrigerator, Microwave
- Basic utensils, coffee pot, and cookware
- Sleeps 9
- Main Level: 1 Full Bed
- Loft: 1 Full Bed, 3 twin beds (ladder access)
- Living Room: Log Futon folds down
The Natural Gait located in NE Iowa close to the Mississippi River.
Hiking, Fishing, Fly Fishing, Canoeing, Trail Riding, Birding, Nature Trails