Relax and enjoy at The Natural Gait, we are here to give you a relaxing environment away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The uniqueness of the cabin comes from the log interior and beautiful wood floors. Not to mention the careful planning of detailed furnishings.
We're here for you. It's your time.
You'll want to stay forever!
Enjoy a fire in the wood burning stove on a cool fall evening.
Curl up on the sofa and read a book, enjoy an evening of conversation, get back in touch with what matters in life.
There is a beautiful porch with willow chairs to listen to the sounds of nature and a fire pit outside the cabin
for night time story telling!
Vaulted Living Room
- Pets welcome
- Front, Back Porches, outdoor grill, fire pit
- Wood burning stove
- Electric Heat
- Window Air Conditioned
- 3/4 Bath (Shower, Sink, Toilet)
- Towels and Linens provided
- Spacious with couch (pull out), 1 chair
- Wood burning stove, comfy, end tables
- Counters and table, tractor seat stools
- Range w/ Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave
- basic utensils and cookware
- Sleeps 10
- Bedroom: 1 Full, with 1 twin bunk on top
- Loft: 1 Full Bed, 3 twin beds (ladder access)
- Living Room: 1 Full size pull out couch
The Red Oak Hideaway is the perfect jumping off place, for enjoying our
nature trails, horse trails, birding, canoeing, fishing, hiking or whatever your time off dictates.